The popularity of Vaser Liposuction is increasing due to a number of reasons.
The most obvious of these is the quick recovery time, as this Liposuction technique is a “non invasive” form of cosmetic surgery. It uses ultrasound technology to target fat cells, breaking them up for easy removal. Important tissues such as blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue that are critical to an optimal recovery time are minimally disturbed.
After just a single VASER treatment, men and women experience smoother contours and an overall reduction in unwanted fat. It is a low impact form of cosmetic surgery where the individual can be fully conscious and awake throughout the entire liposuction procedure.
It is low pain and as a result, with some procedures, individuals walk in and walk out because the pain and discomfort is at a minimum. Most patients will not be feeling anything during the procedure. It can be expected that as the body starts to recover that there will be minor pain and bruising.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is able to remove fat from areas that conventional liposuction can’t. Sensitive areas such as the upper arms, inner thighs, chin and neck and other less common areas can be treated with Vaser Liposuction giving the cosmetic surgeon the ability to sculpt the body. The common areas such as the chest, breasts, buttocks, thighs etc are easily treated with this procedure as well.
Vaser Liposuction is now fully accredited by the FDA and is becoming a popular choice for ultrasonic Liposuction. Because it is a more simple procedure it doesn’t carry the same costs that conventional Liposuction does.
Why Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction is a very popular device operation in the recent period by ensuring to check out on the same day and the comfortable liposuction that puts laser methods in the shade which appeared after classic liposuction.
This FDA-approved method allows fine cannulas to be hypodermically injected and to suck fat tissues only. As there is no intervention made to muscles or skin thanks to this method, there are no bad images such as bruises, swelling, etc. Maybe if you see this complications but very very low than classic liposuction.
Thanks to Vaser Liposuction applied with local anaesthesia, the return to social life is much faster.
Operations are completed within 2-3 hours according to the average of fats to be sucked. You can walk out after the process.
How is Vaser liposuction differ from a typical liposuction ?Vaser
Vaser Liposuction Procedure
1. Eliminate fat with high security.
2. Energy sound waves break and suck out the dissolved fat only by blood cells, nerve and tissue damage adjacent to a minimum.
3. Patients recover more quickly. Lesions disappeared quickly with minimal swelling bruise. Risk of infection with symptoms or complications are few.
4. See results quickly and clearly. Ratio decreased over No skin problems hollow Because the collagen tissue that support the skin. Has not been destroyed are not damaged.
1. A high-risk surgery.
2.absorbed by fat cells out pipe Suction will suck everything The fat cells. Vascular neurons. If the surrounding tissue and no medical expertise. May have side effects.
3. To recover for at least two weeks because many patients are affected. Blotchy bruises and swelling in post.
4. In some cases may have problems as the cavity surface waves or curly rough Because fat was lost as surface support.
VASER LipoSelection. For whom?
This technology fits.
• people with fat reduction or exercise is not much lower. Or see results
• people who are looking for safe disposal fat. The result of a single treatment.
• those who want a quick, less painful to remove excess fat.
• people who want to reduce the excess specific parts such as hip or thigh, etc..
How is Vaser Liposuction Applied?
Before the lipomatic application, the operation is decided by examination. It will be clear how much fat will be sucked and whether or not these fats will be injected into the different zones of the body upon the request made. After this interview, the day of the operation is determined and on the same day, the operation is performed and you can check out. For the abdomen, legs, arms and back regions, it may be necessary to wear the corset for a short time. At the same time, you get a feeling of your fats are sucked with a tightening effect and a feeling of freshness and lightness. You never encounter with a bad look or any annoying situation.
Apply to which parts of the body can do?
VASER LipoSelection. Applies to virtually all parts of the body. Whether it is hip, knee, thigh, abdomen, thigh Dgoongแkhn back, neck and chin area while a patient is hurt, Q. Before the doctor will give medicine to the patients fell into slumber, and now do not feel pain. When patients wake up they can go home immediately.
The duration of how long recovery?
Duration of the recovery of the patient will vary. Some of them go to work at all. Depending on the amount of fat being removed, but the timing of the general. Recovery is less than the traditional fat removal.
Vaser Liposuction technology can eliminate much fat?
Properties VASER LipoSelection. Helps eliminate excess fat, which can cause problems with the shape and proportions as the VASER LipoSelection. Makes it look curved portion tucked up. Adjust to a more beautiful shape. This may not cause much change with body weight.
• Adjust the shape dilution rid of fat. Smooth, firm skin. Trouble-free surface deformation, which is often found in the traditional liposuction.
• reduce the proportion VASER will not lose weight by reducing portion only where needed.
• be more effective than the traditional Liposuction (Liposuction).
• There is a lot less pain and a bruise. Patients recover faster.
• Expected outcomes than other methods.
• outcomes are better and more compact surface gradually began to decrease in proportion. As evidenced by the increasingly evident. After the month to make it 2-3 after care if diet and exercise regularly. Benefits will remain forever more