Have you ever heard anything about Gynecomastia surgery in Turkey? It is taking the third place, in the list of cosmetic surgery for men, after hair transplant and liposuction.
Turkey has become a favourite destination for patients looking for gynecomastia surgery abroad. So, this article aims to give you an overall information about definition of gynecomastia, its’ causes and the most prominent symptoms.
What is Gynecomastia?
Every 1 in 5 men experiences gynecomastia in their lives, but recently men have been brave enough to seek solutions for this problem. Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Newborns, boys going through puberty and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, though other causes also exist. It may affect only one, or both breasts.
Generally, gynecomastia isn’t a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with the condition. Men and boys with gynecomastia sometimes have pain in their breasts and may feel embarrassed. It sometimes affects a person’s psychology negatively. Mental problems such as lack of self-confidence, introversion, breaking away from social life, feeling insufficient can be observed in males with larger breasts.
What Causes Gynecomastia?
This is an important question that concerns many men from all over the world.In men, especially in adolescents, estrogen hormone is secreted in women as in men, there may be some growth in breast tissue as in women. This condition is temporary and balanced by testosterone. Growth sensitivity is temporary, and most men stop or stop growing. But if it continues to grow, it is called gynecomastia. In adults, it’s most common in men over the age of 50 years. And you may see below what may cause Gynecomastia.
- Bad eating habits an rapid weight gain
- Unproperly used drugs for hormonel treatments or body-building
- Hormonel disorders
- Alcohol and smoking
- Genetical factors
- Cancers such as breast or prostate.
- Liver cirrhosis or renal impairment
- Hypothyroidism or an increase in genital activity.
- Aging and the skin laxity.
What are the symptoms of gynecomastia?
Male breast cancer symptoms are similar to women’s – lumps, nipple pain, discharge, and redness or soreness around the nipple area. If you feel a lump or thickened tissue, particularly under the nipple. The breasts often get larger unevenly. You may have gynecomastia in one or both breasts. it’s important not to ignore it – but it’s also important not to panic.
The symptoms of gynecomastia may look like other medical conditions or problems. It is not physically harmful, although it can occasionally indicate more serious underlying conditions. Occasionally, boys with gynecomastia experience tenderness that can be treated with medications. It’s more common to experience psychological and social issues rather than physical problems.
How is gynecomastia diagnosed?
Your doctor will ask questions about your medical conditions and usual medicines, including over-the-counter medicines. In a physical exam, your doctor will check your breast tissue to see if the enlargement is gynecomastia or another condition. Other causes of enlarged breasts include fat deposits, benign tumors, and fluid-filled pouches (cysts). The doctor will look for signs of breast cancer, a rare condition in men. Your doctor also will check your testicles for size and for the presence of a tumor.
These tests may also are recommended:
- Blood tests to check hormone levels
- Tests to see whether the liver, kidneys, and thyroid are working properly
- A mammogram to rule out breast cancer
The instructions for the Pre-operation Period
- Stop smoking before the procedure is performed for a minimum of two weeks.
- In the case of taking any therapeutic drugs that may affect the process of gynecomastia in men is stopped and replaced with other drugs after consultation with the doctor.
- Stop taking aspirin as well as antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Stop taking herbal supplements to avoid bleeding during the procedure.
- Psychological preparation and stay away from anxiety and tension, in addition to talking with the doctor about all the uncertainties and steps of the process and results with full credibility.
Techniques for Gynecomastia in Turkey
There are three techniques used to perform gynecomastia in gynecomastia. The technique is determined according to the situation:
The First Technique: Remove gynecomastia by Liposuction
This procedure is performed under the influence of objective anesthesia and is used for liposuction that is difficult to get rid of by natural methods. In the beginning, small incisions are made around the breast area until some specialized medical materials are inserted into the fat dissolving, after which it is easily suctioned and eliminated.
The chest is then tightened and the laser closes the incisions as well, after which the bandages or compression bandages are put into operation and can only be removed by the doctor’s instructions.
The Second Technique: Surgical Intervention
It is through which the enlarged tissue and mammary glands are removed after anesthetizing the patient completely to avoid any pain during the procedure, and by surgical incision, a small incision is performed next to the breast until the excision is successful, and then the chest is tightened and the incision closed again.
The Third Technique: Consolidation Technology
In addition, those that are used with cases that have problems in the breast tissue as well as the accumulation of fat, and through the removal of glands and tissues swollen as well as liposuction and chest tightening well, so that it can restore its old status and eliminate the increases.
Post-gynecomastia gynecomastia tips
Many people think that it ends with the process of gynecomastia and it is the final treatment of the problem, without it is the first step to put your foot on the right path and post-operation is the most important to continue success and speed of seeing results, and the most important tips after the operation:
- Adhering to all doctor’s instructions regarding sleep status, prefer to sleep straight and keep away from bending so that the wound does not suffer any complications.
- Rest is very important especially in the first three days after the end of the process to recover the body quickly.
- Strict adherence to painkillers and medication schedules to avoid any pain in the case of surgical removal of the gynecomastia.
- Dependence on fluids in the early days after the process of gynecomastia regularly and gradually introduce solid foods into the diet.
- Abstain from taking any soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and any kind of drugs or smoking after the operation and up to two weeks in excess to avoid complications.
- Comply with all doctor’s instructions and instructions with the medical compressor or braid applied regularly to the breast area.
- Avoid stress and exercise some strong activities or sports that require effort such as swimming, weight lifting while avoiding driving in the early days of the operation.
- Start walking gradually for half an hour a day so you can quickly recover your activity.
Why Gynecomastia in Turkey?
Turkey has succeeded in engraving its’ name in gold letters in the field of cosmetic medicine for many years. It is the best option for everyone who wants to enjoy a body and a fat-free breast, and prefer many men to perform the process of gynecomastia in Turkey gynecomastia for such several reasons:
- Turkey has the latest equipment and medical and cosmetic techniques to ensure the accuracy of the process.
- The hospitals and medical centers in Turkey are equipped with the highest level of gynecological procedures of all kinds, and all the medical institutions there are subject to government supervision, guaranteeing you the best quality standards and medical care.
- The majority of the medical institutions in Turkey have obtained quality certificates, including the ISO certificate, as well as accredited by international health organizations such as JCI.
- Nursing, sterilization and anesthesia are supervised by senior specialists and skilled to ensure that no problems occur during the procedure.
- Results are effective and satisfactory for all patients.
- Paying attention to the patient throughout the patient’s visit there and preparing well before the operation and follow up with him after the end of the process.
- Throughout your stay in Turkey, you have a wonderful opportunity to travel in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with the beauty clinics there to provide comfort to all patients and to provide all services with high quality.
- The cost is one of the points of concern to the patient, and we assure you that the gynecomastia in Turkey is cost effective and less than many countries offering the same services and quality.